I'll gladly defer to, and probably reinforce, your findings on any of those points, Jim. My response to Phat was based purely on my own subjective results, over a very limited range of use: mostly warm conditions, boiling a cup and a half of water in a pot clearly designed to match the stove (the SP 700, with the funny little, but surprisingly functional, hooked lid, and the Titan kettle.) Your tests are far more authoritative than my conjectures, simply because your approach is more thorough and comprehensive (for example, you do real cooking), and you conduct more testing than I do - your experience base for making informed judgments and decisions is much broader than mine. (I was just telling Jim what my own gut feeling was, based on no testing of the MR.)

My conjectures about the MicroRocket are based on your reviews; my expectation is that the MR and an MSR 110g fuel canister will fit in the Titan kettle just fine. (As I recall, you didn't have an MSR canister on hand to verify that when you did the test, so I didn't want to say that for sure.)

Thanks again for the great reviews - I'll go look at your windscreen posts later.