Don't sell yourself short. I would do it in a heartbeat (as long as I got to visit a different area cause I only been once). However, this summer is already booked up for me. For my wife, we are spending a month in Italy. And, she gave me her blessing for trying to do Ropers high route in 10 days or less. You have no idea how hard that one was to pull off... This might be THE summer to try it and I will only get one shot in all liklihood. I have been working and training on this for over 2 years.

Otherwise, hand on a bible, I would have already PM'd you about it. (Course you could have said NO. shocked ) That would have been completely understandable. But the point is there have got to be others out there who would do it. It is for a worthy cause! Besides, with all due respect to the Sierra Nevada Mountain range (I love it dearly), the Wind River Range is a very special place which has a distinctly wild element to it that is lacking in the Sierra Nevada Mtns. Who wouldn't jump at an excuse to go visit if they could. Seriously, everyone else frequenting this forum should consider going here.