Perry, the Ray Way I have is the warmer one, supposed to work to 20F. I use it as a loaner, mostly, but have thought it might be paired with one of the down quilts for colder weather - it's the same size as the JRB give or take an inch. Though the way it's made the corners are rounded and there's a five inch strip of nylon for assistance in tucking it around you.

Currently it is riding around in a storage bag in the trunk of my car with the cables and the stuck-in-a-snowbank survival gear. smile Otherwise I would consider selling it to you. I have to admit there is a good bit of sentimental value to it, as it was actually my first DIY project.

They are good quilts for the price and kind of fun to make. The heavier version packs to about the size of a basketball, if you don't over-compress it (Jardine is a bit insistent about not over compression, his stuff sack design for the quilts gives them plenty of breathing room).

http://hikeandbackpack.com