Glad to.

The Rainshadow 2 will easily sleep three adults - my 6 and 8 year old were not cramped this summer. I can sleep across the front door (sideways in the tent) and I'm 6'2". I can also crawl in easily, and sit up.

With 1-2 people, I can get all my gear (including my big external frame pack) inside the tent. 3 people makes that harder. My solution when I have two kids with me is to put a garbage bag over my pack and lean it against a tree.

If you've achieved a level of lightness that I aspire too, but have not achieved, you may be able to get your pack inside the tent if you put it under your legs. The beak helps with boots, but not with a large pack (you'd have trouble getting out). The overhang at the foot of the tent holds promise for stashing a pack, but I haven't tried it out so I can't really comment on feasibility.

OregonMouse is also a user; she might have a method for gear storage that I have not explored.

The ventilation in the tent is great - if you're out in above freezing conditions!

I have not yet had it out in a thunderstorm - I wonder how the mesh sides will hold up in those conditions, even with the bathtub floor. I've had sand splashed six inches high on a tent from a nasty thunderstorm in NJ (think I was floating on my airmattress too), and I think I may get a mite bit damp in those conditions, so I'm eager to see how the Rainshadow 2 holds up when I finally get dumped on. But, I also structure trips to avoid weather like that with the ages of my kids.

If you're trying to make it possible to get out backpacking with two kids in summer conditions, I think you'd have trouble doing better than a Rainshadow 2 - I've looked, and I can't find a better alternative!