Hello again everyone just wanted to thank you all for replying. Your responses have really been helpful in me deciding the features I'm looking for in a pack, Pika thanks to your post j realize I prob don't want to be putting excessive ware on my neo air. This I'm not necessarily lookin for the pack to have a pad sleave. I actually intend to pack sleeping bag and other bulky gear such as tent fly loosly and allow the compression system on pack do its job in stiffing the pack.

Frankendude you posted another good looking pack aswell right in the range of what I'm looking for but as I thought about it I rather enjoy having three mesh outer pockets for wet things and easy access to snacks and such. Im still afraid of putting water bottles in pack with my down bag so side pockets to me are a must.

Skedrick I appreciate the words of incouragement. I'm going to read a few more reviews on that starlite pack aswell. Bug thanks for letting me know that this can be a successful journy.

Rickd I under stand there's a chance I'll order a pack that ill never be comfortable carrying my intentions are to be properly sized for pack order and where it around house/neighbourhood fully loaded for few hours/ miles . And decide weather or not I like the fit before I dirty it up two bad

Thanks again everyone i intend on continuing my research for another week or two so please don't stop with your responses. I am pretty much sold on MLD'S Burn though.

Edited by Samoset (10/05/11 06:15 PM)
Edit Reason: poor spelling!