Thanks for the feedback!

The corad site puts the NOAA radar page in a frame, but it adds some good links and has the NOAA radio linked. I like that.

The w5tux site is cool. Lots of info there, and they've got animated radar. I'll be working on that soon. NOAA keeps the last 20 images there to make that easier. I liked the lightning strikes feature too. I don't know where they get that data yet. I don't think NOAA has it, but I'm just getting started on this wink

wunderground is awesome! Lots of cool stuff there.

BTW, I got all the listings from the NOAA site, and Dallas was there, but it was listed as "Spinks AP/Dallas-Ft Worth, TX" Don't know what "Spinks AP" is, but I removed it from the listing and moved it up in the alphabetical order.

I think I'll probably change that selection list to display radars by State. It's too hard to find what you're looking for as it is. NOAA has that list too, but I'll double check for Dallas after I grab it wink

Right now the app looks great in the iPhone emulator. The iPad needs some tweaking and it displays a little wonky on my Android phone too, but a couple taps there resizes it perfectly. I'll iron out that kind of stuff soon.

I really want to get the animation figured out first. I'm pretty sure I can do it with a c-code library called "GD", but I'd like to do it with CSS. I just haven't found any example code for that yet. Can't be that hard... frown

"You want to go where?"