Originally Posted By Heather-ak

Where did you get the 1.5 oz bottle with spray sunscreen? I see REI has a 1 oz 30SPF, I'll see if the store has any.

Hmm I think I lied, sorry, my math was off.. 30 ml is about
1 oz, not 1.5

Kinesys Sunscreen - 30 ml pump - that's what I take.

Quote:

This is the same pee bag I've taken on every trip - I do use less TP with the "pee tube" (like the REI freshette.) It does include a container of hand sanitizer. Though a handi-wipe or two might be nice. I'll try adding one for each day. It could be that my... intestinal routine is different than yours. =)

If you're taking sanitizer you'll only need one per #2 - I take two because I then wash my hands with the wipe - I don't take sanitizer.. WAIT - just saved you another oz, sort of... you're taking an alcohol stove - just use a little extra stove fuel as hand sanitizer - when I'm taking alky I do this.. dual use! leave the sanitizer at home!

Quote:

Some excellent ideas and I'm down to about 26 1/2 lbs (not including stove fuel or water.)

Even a nicely full featured ladies backpack like a gregory jade is about 1.5 kilos - so call it 3.2 pounds. you'll shave off more than a pound there. More so if you finda lighter comfy pack.
Browse my pictures