Delete:
[*]tent -footprint - 0lb 6oz
[*]tent poles - 10oz [trekking poles seem like a good idea, not sure how they work with your tent]
[*]fanny bag - 5oz
[*]river crossing sandals - 14oz

Non-waterproof breathable mesh footwear will dry quickly after stream crossings. If you want, remove socks before the crossing to keep things a little drier.

[*]stakes - 10 - 5oz
What kind of stakes? 8" Easton or MSR Groundhogs are good, and they weigh about 0.5 oz per stake, so 5 oz is about right for 10 stakes.

[*]Food - 14oz
[*]Snacks & coffee - 14oz
Under 2 lbs of food for a 4 day trip? I'd probably take around 3-4 lbs, and I'm not opposed to being a little hungry.

[*]FAK - 12oz
Trim to 3 oz with gauze, bandaids, basic meds

[*]Emergency Fire mat'l - 3oz
Seems like this could be trimmed down... what are you using?

[*]fairshare mug - 7oz
Use a 16 oz size Ziploc bowl without lid - 0.9 oz

[*]cozy and spoon - 2oz
Do you need the cozy for cooking? If not, delete it.
A durable Lexan spoon is around 0.3 oz

[*]sunblock, lotion, toothbrush / paste, lip balm and deoderant - 8oz
You can probably get this down to 2 oz. Repackage lotions into tiny containers, such as old eye drop/contact lens dropper bottles or specimen vials. A tiny container of baking soda weighing less than 0.5 oz works for me as toothpaste and deodorant. Test it out before the trip though. smile

[*]rain coat - 1lb 4oz
Consider a DriDucks jacket at around 5 oz--bring duct tape to patch it and don't plan on bushwhacking in it

[*]head lamp - 7oz
A 3oz or less model should be fine. Some even get by with 1-2 Photon Freedom coin cell lights.

[*]water filter - 1lb 8oz
Consider using Katadyn or AquaMira tablets. The new Sawyer Squeeze filter/bag is around 4 oz, and $50. Keep it from freezing though! In some places where I hike, I don't filter or treat water at all.

[*]cooking pot - 9oz
Are you just heating water and cooking for yourself? You probably only need something which will hold 16-24 oz, and in aluminum, that would be around 4 oz. (http://www.antigravitygear.com/antigravitygear-3-cup-aluminum-non-stick-cook-pot.html)

A Supercat stove is easy to make. Be sure to use a windscreen. I cut a windscreen from a disposable oven liner pan because plain foil seems a little light for this purpose. Stove + windscreen + 4 oz fuel bottle (old contact lens solution bottle) = 1.5 oz.

Trash compactor bags work well as dry bags, and are around 2.5 oz. Twist the tops shut until the twist folds and holds itself in place.