What I see is that every piece of your gear is a bit on the heavy side - so it all adds up! Temperatures here will be moderate to warm in the days (mid-50's to 70's- even 80's at Henry Coe)and cool at nights in the Sierra (down to about 30), but moderate (40 degree)nights at Henry Coe. Remember that snow level is at about 6,000- 7,000 feet so those are the elevations you need to plan for. Snow is melting so it is really sloshy out there right now. Extra wool socks are needed - three pair minimum. Crocks for wading. Gaiters for the occasional snow and dewey grass. Zip-off hiking pants cover a wide range of temperatures, nothing more needed than light underware(100-wt fleece or med wt Capaline). Hiking shirt, sun hat, and one mid-wt and one heavier upper layer or vest. Fleece or wool gloves and hat, raingear. I only have one sleeping bag and it is a 10-degree bag- but would take a 30-degree bag if I had one.

It is unusually cool here right now- but once we get up to normal (and that can happen any day now) it may be downright warm! Bring a mosquito head-net- cause when it warms up the skeeters are going to hatch quickly.

You will not need polar fleece puffy pants!