Hey there. I think I can help. I have been to Bonnaroo 04', 05, 06', 07'. And you are gonna have a BLAST!!! I am somewhat jealous of you right now.

So I can be of good help to ya. First off, I would not bring your really nice tent. Me personally I was sketched out leaving my things around, like a djembe, guitar, and my nice tent. Nothing was stolen, but that was also back when the festival was more of a hippy-ish place, it now brings people who enjoy Eminem and Kanye West (......), which I would be more worried about those fans, ya know. I always bring my cheap Coleman Tent, just as a precautionary measure. Who cares if that junk gets stolen ya know.

Also, it could get very dusty. Bring a bandana to put over your face. It could also be the complete opposite and extremely muddy, so bring shit shoes. One year it was so dusty I needed the bandana over my nose to breath. Then another year it rained everyday and I was covered in mud from head to toe. Both those situations were fun in its own way though.

I would also recommend a Camelbak and a blanket. Its easy to find a spot near the stages and stake it out with your blanket to sit on.

Of course, sun screen, not many trees at Bonnaroo. And if your bald like me, a hat! Also if you plan on cooking mostly at your tents, a Gazebo is awesome to have. The sun gets really hot, and there is no relief from it at the campsites. Gazebo to set up a table or something.

Bugs are not a huge problem, not many mosquitoes. But I have heard stories of Chiggers out there. But its not much of a problem. Nothing to be too worried about.

P.S. If they are selling Arepas (corn bread pancakes with mozzarella cheese in the middle, GET IT! I was hooked, so delicious)