I'm starting to get the itch to save for a new pack. I went to a local outfitter and the new packs fits me way better than what I'm using. I was flipping through May issue of Backpacker and read the field test on weekend packs. I like the Black Diamond Epic 45 and the Mountain Hardwear Kanza 55. I especially like the swivel hipbelt feature on the Black Diamond, but I'm not sure if this is the kind of pack for me. The Kanza seems to be more my style. I'm looking for a 3-4 day pack that can hold at most 45 pounds. I have yet to carry more than 40 pounds on a trip and I'm going pull the trigger on a new sleeping bag this fall when I can. So, that will shed some pounds and free up some spaces. (My current sleeping bag is huge!) I do like the Granite Gear Blaze A.C. pack that was at my local outfitter, but I don't think it can hold enough gears. My sleeping bag could probably take up almost the entire main storage pack. Could the Granite Gear Vapor or Escape hold 40-45 pounds?

I'm pretty much looking for a pack I can take on overnighter to maybe 4 days at most.