The Carbon Reflex seems to be more condensation-resistant than the Hubba (a near clone, but freestanding with aluminum poles.) I have had condensation form in the Hubba, but I've been using the Carbon Reflex since it first came out, in the fairly humid Ohio Valley, and haven't had any problems with condensation in it, even with the vestibule zipped shut. I've spent one night in it with some fairly heavy rain in warm weather, and had no real problems. I was just out this weekend, in 70-degree weather with moderately high humidity, slept with the vestibule half open, and again no problems. That's not to say that I don't expect condensation under those conditions, just that it hasn't happened so far.

The Hubba and CR1 series tents feature a two-way zipper on the vestibule, that allow you to create a high vent if you need to. The vestibule is built such that having the top of the zipper open a few inches doesn't let rain fall straight into the tent (a weakness of the BA Fly Creek/Seedhouse vestibules), though a blowing rain would find its way in.

I think the Copper Spur and Emerald Mountain tents from Big Agnes appear to have ceiling vents in them; most of the TarpTent offerings do, too. I only used my Rainbow once or twice, at most, but had condensation develop with the vestibule fully open and the roof vent deployed. (The "used once or twice" may be critical: I may simply have not had enough experience with the tent's design to be using the vents properly, so don't take my experience with the Rainbow as typical.)

I'm only experienced in the Ohio River Valley/lower Midwest area - if you'd be willing to be more specific about the tropical region you're going to visit, there may be some folks here who are familiar with it and can give you some much more relevant recommendations.