I really like the weight of those mentioned tents, but I'm a little worried that none of them have vents in the rainflies.

Condensation and ventilation are a big concern for me. Due to frequent rains the tent fly will most likely be on every single night, and only taken off during the day if I feel like drying it out.

During my previous tropical weather camptrip, my tent got really warm inside and I woke up countless times drenched in sweat. The fly also got soaked to the point of drooping down and touching the inner tent, which in turn made the inner layer wet...now that tent is about ~10 years old at this point, so I'm sure any modern tent I could get would be a significant improvement, but I'm hoping the next one I purchase will hold me over for another decade, so I want to make sure it's really going to perform.

I don't have first hand experience to say how crucial a vent(s) in the rain fly may or may not be. Maybe the better made tents have good ventilation even without a specific Rain-fly vent...?