I have Glenn's Copper Spur UL1 (thank you again Glenn) and I agree with everything he says - although I can't compare it with the Carbon Reflex or the Hubba.

The Copper Spur replaced a TT Contrail even though the CS was almost 20oz heavier (!). I mostly bring the CS when group hiking; especially with new campers. The extra room is welcomed since there is usually a few extra hours at night. Since I mainly hike in the Whites, we are setting up on platforms and the CS is (mostly) freestanding (this was the Contrails main fault-plus the front entry).

New England is humid, the double wall is a definite plus over single wall tents (try camping under a pine tree during a rainstorm with a single wall tent - I assure you it will be a sleepless night).

In all, the headroom is sufficient, side entry is nice - there is also a small door on the other side's vestibule, it is pretty light, easy to setup and it's long enough for me (6') a regular neo-air and winter bag. I've had it since '09 and it is holding up very well.

I don't mind that the door is inward falling instead of a D. It would be nice to shave a few more ounces; and I did hear the Big Agnes design team said it was too heavy, perhaps they will redesign it soon.

I've narrowed my shelters down to 3: the Copper Spur, a Hexamid and a REI 4 season. The CS and Hexamid share equal use until winter.

I'm going out with a former marine/ultra marathoner for an overnighter this Friday - and I'm definitely taking the Copper Spur, I'm going to really need the extra comfort for recovery...