Bill
well a hog wallow probably would work. Mud has amazing abilities of neutralisation and "cleaning". It has both water - the universal solvent - abrasives, and loose ions and radicals and stuff (like ammonia) to react with the hot sauce.

Has anybody tried ammonia? We use "after bite" on bug and spider bites. It has ammonia which you feel enter the wound and it burns out the toxins by reacting with them, and it never seems to do any damage besides the original burn. It can break down very large complex molecules. You would want a dilute solution. After bite is 3.5% ammonia.

What a bunch of sissies. cool I spray my dehydrated food with bear spray to give it some flavor. smile

Milk is pretty basic but if it is the fats that work, then I would assume butter would also work. BUT theres no way I'm gonna carry the stuff, and I think people who do carry bear spray should reconsider. It seems that most people never actually use it to defend themselves, but everyone that carries it does risk the failure of a leak. I'd rather carry something that I might actually use.

What was the part about contraception? Or is that a joke about the effects of getting bear spray in the wrong place? smile
Jim smile