Yes, the Gossamer Gear Thinlight that I wrote about IS their Evasote pad. I have the foldable 1/4" thick, wider pad, trimmed at the corners. It sits on my mylar space blanket, slung under my hammock. I may or may not need to use a fleece poncho underneath, as well. It depends on how cold it is.

Kent originally asked about making the Prolite that he already owns work.

Kent, if you are using a full bag, rather than a quilt, in your side-entry hammock, you might want to cut a large windshield reflector pad, taping on some extra width, if necssary, to use inside the hammock but under your sleeping bag. You could tape/glue anti-slip material to that. Get the bubble-wrap type of insulator, not the foam for this job. You will need that stiffness. If you loook at pictures of the Jungle Hammock on the Hennessy site, you will see what I mean. That reflecive pad is made of a material similar to the foiled bubble wrap windshield insulation and has shock-cork ties outs matched to the access slits between the layers of the double-bottomed hammock. I suspect that this material would slip around if not tethered. Unless you sew something to the hammock to hold the pad, you won't be able to tether the same way. Anyway, a good relector under your bag might do the job and be easy to use in the side-entry hammock.

The side-entry and bottom-entry hammocks both make good camp chairs. You may still want to fold the bottom in half and be very careful to keep weight/stress off of the zipper and bug netting as you sit.

CamperMom