I have sat out this discussion because my winter experience is from many years ago. I am not familiar with all the newest tents now available. Just some general comments.

In most of my mid-altitude (11,000 feet) winter (down to -40) experience in windy conditions (on the Grand Teton) we built snow caves for long term base camp. I think knowing how to build a safe snow cave is an essential winter skill. We had tents for the ski-in but once at altitude, we built a snow cave- lived in these up to 2 weeks.

I agree with Phat - one tent will not do it all. And winter equipment is survival equipment- failure is not an option. A safe winter tent is expensive- and worth it.

Everyone seems to be an armchair mountaineer- just listen to those who actually have been in the conditions that you anticipate.

More important than the tent is that you get some serious winter training. Find a class or a mentor and go one step at a time. If you had the winter experience and training, you would not have to ask about the winter tent. Winter camping at a location "like McKinley" is not the place for anyone but very experienced winter outdoorspeople.