Oh thanks Tom for the search sticky thing. I did not know how, but I realize I should have opened my eyes a bit more! I have been going through the page numbers lol. *doh*

Thanks for the input. I have heard of Ray Jardine's quilts and they look so comfy. Those Jack's R Better look nice as well.

It is tough for me to sleep comfortably in a mummy bag. I dislocated my arm a long time ago and it never healed right. It still bothers me. I need to stretch it sometimes at night and in a mummy bag that is an extremely daunting task. Unless I find the perfect position that works out, which sometimes I get but I have to wake up and wrestle around. I would rather avoid all that and have a full nights rest with no interruptions. Been thinking about getting a rectangular one, or a quilt. Though I really like how mummy bags can wrap around your head and keep you warm, which a quilt seems like it could do better than a rectangular bag...not sure though. Its a tough decision!

Edited by GDeadphans (08/02/10 10:49 PM)