Originally Posted By DJ2
Thanks for the suggestion. The blue scroll down arrow on the right didn't help but the black one at the top right did.

So it appears that the scrolling problem only appears when I reach the bottom of the alloccated space. The black arrow makes the space bigger and things are fine again.

I'm going to be less long winded in my replies and avoid this scrolling problem all together.

Not sure exactly what's happening based on your description, but if your entire browser window is scrolling down then maybe a key (down arrow) is stuck on your keyboard?

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with "casual groups" if that's what everybody agrees to. It can be frustrating to have to slow down one's pace to wait for other people, and I imagine it's equally frustrating for them to try to hurry unnaturally. Granted, this may not work for close-knit groups or those whose members aren't sufficiently self-sufficient, so to speak. Just put the slower people in the front to set the pace of the group and suffer behind them--it's your fault for planning it out that way ;-)

However, once you plan it, I agree with phat you need to stick to your plan and not separate the group.

I consider a whistle an indispensable part of my gear (when hiking or scuba diving). I think it will carry farther than a voice and is an unnatural, high-pitched sound that almost everyone will associate with people needing help.

--camelman

Edited by CamelMan (07/18/10 10:42 AM)