I gotta tell ya, I was kinda disappointed in the fact that there is no do it all pack lol. I love technical stuff, whether it be cars, or a backpack. I always like buying quality things, but now I am really realizing that quality does not mean big and lots of pockets. It means whats going to make the trail more enjoyable, and easier(but not too easy) on my body. I found the one that I will most likely get, and theres a female version so I can get one for the wife. Its the Granite Gear Meridian Vapor! I love this thing! Its light, and still has a techy side to it. The front unzips revealing all the contents so you don't have to go digging. The lid is great because its a removable and can wear as a fanny pack. The suspension system/padding looks like it would be a very comfy pack for people with skinny shoulders. Soo much to love about this one! If any of you have one of these let me know I would love to hear your experiences with it. Anyways, thanks for all of your help and making me realize that bigger is NOT better. I was going nuts trying to make a decision, but after talking to all you guys you made it real clear. Thanks again!