That's funny!

And it really hit home too! A few years ago a guy I was sub-contracting for tried to entice me to come work for him at his office building by offering me my own office with a brand new Mac with dual monitors. It was the top of the line he was offering, at least an $8 to $10 grand machine.

But I don't really need dual monitors and speed to code web apps. It's just plain old text, and I'd be worthless in an office environment, so it was pretty easy for me to resist. He could hardly believe it though.

I think I waited long enough for this upgrade though. Spec wise, compared to my old G4 PowerMac, the Mini has twice the RAM, twice the Hard Drive space, twice the number of processors that run nearly twice as fast, it's about one tenth the size, and cost half as much.

If it lives up to half of all that hype it should be as good as what I have and be able to run the latest software I need for the next four years. That should work for me.

I have to admit though, I am pretty excited. There are a lot of new toys I'll get to play with when I get it set up smile

Bill

"You want to go where?"