Dryer
You did not mention fire starter or can opener and with all the lead perhaps not a drinking straw after all.

My question would be - if you do carry, how do you load?
I prefer a round of snake shot first, then a magnum or P+magnum full jacket hollow point, then maybe some .44 specials to round it off because they recoil little in a magnum handgun and are therefore more accurate. My hammer is always down on an empty tube, so I would carry 5 rounds. If I was to carry. The snake shot is first for snakes or other minor annoyance and for frightening off potential problems without having to hurt them, and the second load, a big magnum is in case they don't frighten off.

Finally if you must carry an ultralight magnum, don't carry magnum loads, "special" loads will be more accurate and kick less. A .38 special is all you will ever need backpacking in the lower 48. Revolvers are more forgiving about ammo so snake shot is preferably used in a revolver not an auto.