Paha, this isn't really a climbing forum but there are some ancient climbers here. smile You may find more up to date info elsewhere. As a mountaineer you know that you can only take a few bomproof pieces of "camping gear" so that you have room for climbing gear, but as an alpine type you do not require the extensive gear of a rock climber which is very heavy. If you ARE doing technical rock climbing at altitude, then you are way beyond my ability.

As a Bibler owner I was impressed with TNF tent, it seems bomber and light, and really not that expensive.

I'm not so certain about the jetboil. My own preference would be for a coleman Xtreme first or a nice white gas stove second.

Why carry hiking pants and goretex pants?

It just seems to me that you have too many pieces of clothing and if you get a puffy jacket with a weather tight shell, your rain shell won't have to large enough to go over it. But be sure that it has a fully insulated hood and carry a balaclava.

Gloves, good luck with only one pair, I often end up with three, one reserved just for sleeping in, then big warm ones, and lighter ones that you can climb in.

I don't know the BD raven, I carry a light Grivel. If you are going to chop steps and use light crampons like the Camps, you should have a real axe, and by that I mean 25 to 30 ounces of axe as momentum makes up for force.

The Eldrid is a nice rope, but why do you need 60m? The UIAA ratings are for vertical falls. How much do you weigh? the impact on the rope in a vertical fall is proportionate to your weight. Generally mountaineering you will not have a vertical fall, so I often carried one, half rope - 8mm.

As OR says, there are light beeners, and I always carry two belay devices, even if one is like an ATC and the other a figure 8, which give you multiple descending options as well. Forget prussics. Go with a wild country ascender, or if they aren't available, go with a similar skeleton ascending device (S).
Jim