I suggest that you might help educate yourself on solo hiking.

I was very much influenced by the books of Colin Fletcher in the 1970's and 80's.

I suggest that you take a look at two of his books dealing with his solo hikes.

"The Thousand Mile Summer" in which he hiked the length of California. This was before the great popularity of hiking the entire Pacific Trail.

"The Man Who Walked Through Time" describing his (mostly) solo hike the length of the Grand Canyon. It was the first such end to end continuous hike of it.

While he was an advocate of solo hiking, it should be remembered that he had a lifetime of outdoor life, including walking, hiking and backpacking.

You have a learning curve to go through to safely hike solo, especially on less than popular trails at less than popular times.

I encourage you to venture into solo hiking, but not to presume that all by yourself you will acquire the useful skills and perspectives in just a few hikes, or from reading a hundred postings on hiking forums. That won't happen. Especially if you fell for the negative talk about solo hiking in the first place.

A long time ago, I wrote an essay following one of my one week solo trips. It contained several references to what I wouldn't do because "I was by myself". That was in my fifth year of solo backpacking.