I know this may be a bit early in the game to start thinking about a pack (since I have read your pack is one of the last things you should get after you have most everything else set). But I have (as far as I know) my tent (double rainbow), sleeping bag(mont-bell hugger #1), and sleeping pad (BA ins. air core) figured out and those seem like the biggest things. After reading and following a link to a fancy feast cat burner I think that will be my stove and I will probably pick up clothes as I go.
Anyway, I was wondering what a few good packs would be in the range of $100-150 and as light as possible. I was liking the ULA conduit but it has been really hard to conceptualize how big of a pack I will need based on the few things I have been looking at as well as the clothes and other odds and ends that will need to go in.
I am 5'9" 150lbs and would not really want to pack more than 25lbs so any pack ideas that can fit what I am looking at and not break the bank (most of my $ is going toward the bag and tent) would be welcome.
Thanks