Good recommendations from previous people, so I'll just add my thoughts:

The Campmor 8x10 tarp works great, and though it is true using a tarp has a learning curve, let me suggest you think about getting a hammock to go with it. Before I open up a can of worms here, I love hammock camping, but am not a fanatic about it - I own a Crazy Crib, and like it a lot. It weighs in at 25 ounces with the heavy straps, and depending on what you switch in for them, can weigh much less. In the temperature range you said, expecting reasonably good weather, for $50, that might fit your needs well.

On the other hand, I've had great experiences with the Microlight Solo from LLBean. It's lighter than the kelty by a pound (2lb 15 oz) , and has never ever leaked for me even in driving, steady rain.

The footprint is the groundcloth, and depending on who you ask here, you'll get different answers on whether it's worth bringing. Personally, if I expect bad weather, I bring the microlight, and the footprint, and I stay dry- and condensation free.

I agree with the recommendation that you leave off getting a new pack till after you've decided on the others, if only because, as OregonMouse is wont to say, you can bring all your gear to the store and make sure it fits before buying.