My "big 4" won't excite any envy among this lightweight crowd. I still carry a double-walled tent (a luxury in a steady rain) and still appreciate REI gear. smile

But, since you asked:

Pack: GoLite Quest (size L), slightly modified to 3 lbs 2 oz.
Tent: REI Chrysalis, 3 lbs, 5 oz.
Sleeping bag(s): REI Flash Kilo for midsummer, 1 lb 4 oz. or REI Sub Kilo for when more warmth is needed, 1 lb 14 oz.
Sleeping pad: Thermarest 3/4 length ProLite 3, 14 oz.
Footwear: Vasque Velocity trail runners 1 lb 12 oz or Vasque Breeze boots 2 lbs 8 oz.

I cook meals with a MSR Pocket Rocket and a homemade windscreen, and an Open Country cheapie aluminum pot.

I already assemble my own meals, very similar to the freezer-bag meals you mentioned. What I eat on the trail has been refined over a few decades to suit what I like to eat. I suppose I could ratchet it down a few ounces per day and still meet my calorie tally, but would like it as much? Probably not.

For a seven day (six night) hike in summer in the PNW, my "skin out" weight comes to around 33 to 35 lbs at the trailhead.

I like to think in terms of "skin out" trailhead weight (i.e. the weight of every last bit of stuff I am taking, right down to my watch and eyeglasses), because this avoids those little tricks we sometimes play on ourselves, of pretending that some kinds of weight don't really count. Like trekking poles or water or fuel. grin