If this is mostly a road-walk you're somewhat outside my experience. I've done some road walking to get around obstacles (fire closures, road/trail-head outages, etc), but the general consensus among long distance hikers is "road walking sucks". It's easy to do relatively big miles on roads as they're well graded and smooth good tread for the most part, but the downsides are really down.

One downside is that, for whatever reason, I find road walking ultimately harder on feet and legs; too consistent or something. And dead boring compared to on-trail.

There's also the issue of finding water, finding places to camp (legal and reasonably safe), finding places to use the toilet ... I've road walked places where for mile after mile I was walking along fenced land marked with big "no trespassing" signs.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just good if you have your expectations reasonably aligned with what you might encounter.

But the real bottom line is that I'm not sure how much experience that folks on a site like this will translate to what it is that you're talking about. Best of luck, in any event!