Well, I'm about like GrumpyGord, I've got everything I need and more, but I still got some fun stuff.

I got a game camera. I've never hunted, but I will use it to see what critters are around here.

I've been told by two neighbors this year that we have a wolf hanging around. About a week ago I did see a big coyote on the road that goes down behind our house. He's big, but he's not wolf sized. I'd like to get a pic of him to show the neighbors. And I've got a few critter holes down back that I'll set it up in front of to see what goes in and out.

I got a Garmin "Nuvi" with the South Central Lakes Maps SD card. That should work great in the little houseboat and I can get the Topo maps for four wheeling to hiking/camping spots.

I also got a pack of 3 LED flashlights, 2 headlamps, and 2 keychain lights. It's an inexpensive "Lowes" gift pack but it was too good of a deal so I asked Santa to get one for me. The flashlights are pretty light and very bright, so they'll be good for backpacking.

And I got a vicious cold. I felt it coming on during Christmas day and couldn't do anything about it so it got a head start on me. I started taking vitamin C and snorting salt water the next day and finally kicked it last night.

It might have been "Swine Flu". I'm pretty sure some Arkansas hillbillies sneezed on me when I was out shopping last week. wink

"You want to go where?"