Well I actually bought (sort of) a new piece of gear!!!!! eek My old Stevensons down air mattress valve has a leak around mad it so I pulled out my Big Agnes insulated air mattress, the one that failed the first night I used it in 2004. mad mad I came close to throwing it in the trash several times and had I located it during the recent purge it would have gone to the dump too. shocked Anyway I took it back to REI and they wouldn't replace it but they gave me credit for the $65 I spent on it and I bought a new one - 72"x20"2.5 mummy for an additional $20. It has prim-aloft fill and has an additional 2 tags attached to the case so I suppose its new and improved. smile Anyway how warm are these things? Do I need a foam pad on top in the winter? I generally carry a Zrester winter camping to use as a chair liner in a packed snowdrift and put in under my DAM, does it need to go on top of the Big Agnes? I'm thinking of gluing my foam pillow (3.65oz) to it so it won't slide off. grin
Jim crazy