re no cook
I talked my secretary into going snow camping with my buddy and I when a mountain storm was coming into the Sierras. She had been a guide at a Wyoming dude ranch so she was no novice, but had never snow camped. So I told her to rent tele skis and I'd bring everything but she might bring some no cook food.

Well we get there and just get our tents up in the beginning of the blizzard and then the real storm hit. So the three of us are sitting in my TNF mountain24 tent and she says "how do we cook dinner" to which my buddy and I sort of roll our eyes and say "no way, we simply can't cook in this, we only have white gas stoves with us and we can't light them in one of the tents." So Kristin reaches into her day pack and pulls out a huge chicken breast sandwich with all the fixings and we passed it around as we heaped praises on her. About then she pulls out a bottle of burgundy and the party began. We told her she could camp with us anytime.

next morning the North Face tent was completely dry and had a little breeze going through it as the vent very well and a 3 foot snow drift over the top, yet NO CONDENSATION and the dome shape of the tent transferred the snow load around the tent so it wasn't even pressing down on us.

On another trip the winds were so bad that a different rented tent actually would touch me as it collapsed and sprang back up in the winds.
Jim crazy