You're missing some of the points, or simply not seeing the implications of them...

People who take animal resistant cans or bags do so because they need to. They need to either avoid the food being taken, or avoid the fines incurred in areas like Yosemite as well as avoiding stolen food.

Unless your product is SIBBG approved, it won't be used by the folks who need it the most, ie, hikers going into the regions frequented by habituated Sierra bears. To be SIBBG approved it faces bears stress testing it in zoos, which is how the Ursak is not on the SIBBG list. If the Ursak can't pass, what are you going to do differently? There's an electronic bear bag on the market too - they aren't on the SIBBG list either, probably because bears rip into it anyway.

Bears and their raccoon cousins are plenty smart enough that it doesn't matter if the bag is odor proof. They know what's in the bag.

In areas where the critters aren't habituated, I hang food bags. In areas where they are, I take the bear canister. I am like most of my fellow hikers in the regions I frequent. I don't need or want anything different because a simple odor proof bag is not going to cut it in areas where the bear canister is necessary, and it's extra weight in the areas where the canister is not necessary.

Unless you can come up with some selling point that makes it useful for some other reason, I already have food bags that claim to be odor proof. Are yours significantly different from what's already on the market? I know you think so, but it doesn't sound to me that you're understanding the problem of bears and their sense of smell, which you seem to underestimate greatly.

http://hikeandbackpack.com