Thank you, but no. I get vertigo at home around 4,000', elevation of 11,000' and at sea level. The last two Labor Day weekends, same day. My annual Fall trip the last two years, vertigo first day. Lost my snack this year in Oct., had no dinner then, trying to set my tent up in the wind with vertigo raging, off the next morning bping after eating and no more further effects. Last year, hiked all day, with on and off vision problems all afternoon and some vertigo, which laying down for a few minutes resolved luckily as a snow storm was coming in. Fine the rest of the trip. This summer about three weekends in a row from doing heavy labor, either shoveling road base on our private road or cutting and loading firewood. I had to lay down for 20 to 30 minutes. I think it has to do with my neck and shoulders. The quack neurologist had a MRI of my neck and brain done. Kept asking me why I thouht it was my neck. I had a migraine in his office and he was not concerned about that. Worse case, I have to lay down overnight.