Yeah but one package makes one cup - i.e. 250ml.

You can't buy a 250ml coffee at the green apron brigade without trying very hard, and often they won't understand - it's called a short in Starbuckese...

A Grande is something like about 2 or 2.5 cups worth of coffee- so it would take 2 or 3 VIA's to be the equivalent. Methinks it costs about the same as getting a coffee at the green apron shop.

Or at least put it this way - in the hot hex this weekend there was a big ol' pot of water on the Svea on some pretty chilly mornings. After a boil, Two via's went into my insulated mug with 500ml of water, another via went into my little 1 cup cup with 250ml of water, and then a cup and a half of water went into my breakfast. Shut down the stove, and then I'd drink the uninsulated single while my breakfast was cozying, then eat breakfast and then tie into the insulated mug's worth.. Gosh, October and I'm in full on winter mode smile

So I was sucking back 3 vias (3 bucks canadian worth) of coffee a morning - more or less to drink my "normal" amount of coffee.

Browse my pictures