Well, Sunday was a blowout but I went and did the hike myself anyway and that turned out to be pretty good. I found a bunch of Coral Mushrooms and the creek was really flowing strong so the little waterfall was rushing good.

I did meet up today with the producer and we both went back to where I found the mushrooms and did a little segment on that. I may actually be on camera in some of these segments. Or I could end up on the cutting room floor. We'll see.

The problem has been lighting. We've had a long string of gray, rainy days here and everyone is tired of it. We all need some sun!

On the plus side, these were the biggest Coral mushrooms I've ever seen and we gathered about 8-10 pounds of them today, plus I found a nice Bearded Tooth mushroom too.

We'll be heading back there to the Falls this weekend if the sun bust through. If we do, I'll have done 18 Ozark trail miles before the weeks end. Not too bad for an old man smile

You can view the first drafts of the opening of the TV show here. I think it looks pretty good.

I'll post a few pics of the shrooms and "The Falls" later...

Bill

"You want to go where?"