I have a pair of Komperdells and a pair of Lightrek 4 poles. The Komperdells are 6 oz apiece with twist locks. The Lightreks are 3 - 3.5 oz apiece with different twist locks. I have had the cork grip replaced once due to marmots munching on them.

The Komperdells take fiddling to get the locks locked these days, but the Lightreks have been solid, and I have also gotten with the poles some spare parts, which none of the major manufacturers part with for love or money. Also, Gossamer staff answer when you call or email. Also, I like the cork better - while the Lightreks were in for repair for a couple weeks I used the Komperdell again, and did not care for the foam handles... it's a matter of preference for the feel in your hand.

The Lightreks are so light in my hands it's worth it. I haven't had the poles jam like Franco does - in my experience it doesn't take a lot to lock the poles. I don't have collapse-a-pole on the trail and no issues thus far with anything other than salt hungry marmots. I was going to go with flick locks, but I'm happy I chanced the Lightreks. The twist lock isn't the same as any I've seen on commercial poles and seems to do the job better.

http://hikeandbackpack.com