I can't quite figure out what you are looking for. Do you want something for warmth, dryness or the combination?

I far prefer to have a pair of liner gloves with uninsulated rain mitts over them. That way the gloves stay dry when it's raining but also have some warmth in them. If the inner gloves do get wet, it's a lot easier to dry them if they're not connected to an outer layer. However, there's basically no warmth in the outer shell--you need to use the two together. Gloves with no waterproof coating come in a number of different weights and fabric, from thin polypro knit to thicker fleece. I have three different ones and use which one fits the conditions I expect. This weekend, with snow and low temps forecast in the Cascades, I'm taking the thick fleece!

This combination has been extremely difficult to find in the past few years--it seems as though all the manufacturers have gone to multilayer gloves with a waterproof shell and a fleece or knit liner. IMHO, those take a lot longer to dry out once they get wet.

Mountain Laurel Designs has some excellent if rather pricey breathable rain mitts made of eVENT. They are a bit fragile, though, and do need to be seam sealed.