This is evidently a discontinued model because it's not listed on the BA web site. It's evidently not insulated, so it might get too cool at temps below about 45* F (depends on how warm/cold you sleep). The Coleman mattress you mentioned is for car-camping and far too heavy for backpacking. I also need a nice thick cushy air mattress, as do most of us side-sleepers, but I don't want to break my back carrying it.

There are several possibilities in the 2.5 inch thick air pad category--I'm listing only the ones that are insulated, which for most (except the NeoAir) will take you down to 20* F:

--Big Agnes Insulated Air Pad
--Pacific Outdoor Ether Thermo 6 (personally, I find this one far more comfy than the BA pads, but YMMV)
--Thermarest NeoAir (not insulated but will take you down to 32*F, lower with a thin piece of closed-cell foam) (lightest weight but VERY expensive)

Then there are the 3+ inch thick pads such as the Exped Downmat and Stephenson's Down Mat. Those are definitely cold-weather pads, heavier and more expensive, but more luxurious than their 2.5" three-season brethren.

Whichever pad you get, sleep on it on the floor at home for a couple of nights before deciding if it's a keeper. 10-15 minutes on the floor at REI is not, IMHO, a sufficient test!