Quote:
You just landed everyone on the Forums dream job

We'll see... I think there are 26 episodes a year for two years scheduled. Could go another four years. I have no idea how many I'd be needed for, but certainly not all of them.

We do have a lot of great places to hike and pack around here, so I hope that becomes a major focus of the show. It will also cover a variety of other subjects like fishing, hunting, and local history.

I'm not doing much right now and I have some other skills that are required for production so I might have a chance to wiggle my way into that end as well. That's not as much fun as romping around in the forests but it beats digging ditches to pay the taxes.

I'm almost sure there will be video on Youtube, and probably National Geographic's "TOPO! Explorer" site. I'll ask the producer about that.

I'll let you know if this actually happens. As far as I know we are waiting for a permit from the local NF office to get started. As soon as they get it we're heading out.

You know, I guess I sound a little skeptical, and I probably shouldn't be. Must be those years I lived in Hollywood wink

Bill

"You want to go where?"