My dog and I just got back from running down toddlers, stealing picnic baskets and dodging bullets.

I guess I'm the only one that reads entire post. I normally walk my dog without leash when allowed, that means its legal, and deemed appropriate by the powers that be.

I can only hope that the people who I was responding to on my last post have a better appreciation for sarcasism than anyone who is responding on there behalf.

What people think is irrelevant when it really doesn't have anything to do with the statements I made, or typed.

I like and joined this forum for what I saw as common sense respones to many questions on many subjects after being a visitor for years, but respones addressed to me about pulling guns on dogs and respones about toddlers at parks where there are probably thousands of visitors a day which my post clearly say I'm in areas with very few people were a bit over the top and irrelevant, so I responded in the same manner and am a bit dissapointed with where this whole thing went.