Hey a stove under a tarp makes sense...some times. I saw your posts in the canadian winter trekking forum that Tomd loves so much (I don't blame him, I like it too, although I am only a lurker). That forum is for people who winter camp in a place that is extremely cold with no fire ban and lots of wood. Since they drag all their stuff on sleds, lighter is better, and carrying a 2 lb stove instead of a 10 lb stove is genius. You also posted about the stove in a wilderness survival forum. It makes sense there as well. In fact, if you would have posted about your stove on this site in the winter camping area, it would be a good fit for some. But, you fail to realize that it is not a good fit for most of the people on this site, especially when they only 3 season hike. 3 season in the lower 48 is a lot different than 3 season in Alberta. Also, a lot of people in the lower 48 can't have a fire (we call it a fire ban), even if it is in a stove. And, when you combine warm weather, fire ban and the lightweight hiking style, a 2 lb stove that you can't use seems a little much. But, with all that said, those things don't raise any suspicions. I meet people every day that can't see past their own nose. They always think they have the greatest thing and no one comes close. They usually can't take criticism. No big deal. What get's me is that you only want to talk about your stove, but not completely. You first put a post describing it with some tiny pictures that show no detail, then add a lengthy description of its features with no pictures. There is always a reference to google chimpac for other forums. But, in those other forums, it is the exact post, word for word. No additional information. Even in a forum with people that are truly at awe with it. So, why don't you want to show people how to make it? Why not make a how-to post with detailed instructions? Seems to me that you want to sell them and you are prepping the market for them. Fishy, very fishy.