No problem.

No prices on the website but my guess is this stuff doesn't come cheap. The old adage with altitude training was "sleep high and train low." A million years ago when I was training for the world cycling championships we lived at 12K' but drove down to a valley to train every day. This newfangled stuff allows you to do the equivalent without ever leaving your neighborhood.

Realistically, it's best to allow yourself some time at altitude before your trip if possible. Stay hydrated and stock up on ibuprofen.

Don't know what you're going to attempt but lots of folks who climb Mt. Whitney spend a night or two in one of the 8K+' campgrounds in the area and they claim that it helps. There is lots of good discussion on the subject here on the Mt. Whitney Message Board.

I think one important factor at altitude is one you have no control over.....your parents. Some people just adapt better than others. I have one hiking buddy who is a complete wreck over 8K no matter what he does. Other people waltz up Mt. Whitney with almost no ill effects. No one said life was fair LOL!!!!

* May not apply at certain latitudes in Canada and elsewhere.