So I'm getting to the point where my I have most of my gear selected/ordered, and I wanted to share my list with you guys and also had a few questions.

ULA Ohm pack
Kelty Light Year 20 down sleeping bag
Thermarest RidgeRest Deluxe regular size
Optimus Stella+ stove
Snow peak personal cooker 3 cook set
some cheap tent from walmart

This isn't the whole list, mainly just the bigger stuff, that I thought of at work (don't have my whole list saved on my laptop). The cooking gear I don't plan on taking all the pots and pans that come with the personal cooker 3 I just thought the extra stuff would be handy for car camping. I'm doing the whole roll your sleeping pad into a cylinder and put stuff inside of it, but it seems like the diameter of it gets pretty small pretty quick. My first question is can I cut say a foot or so off the sleeping pad without compromising it's durability? My next question is about clothing, we are going on a 4 day trip so I can't imagine needing much extra clothing other than what I'm wearing some long johns in the pack and an extra t-shirt or two and socks. Is there anything else for clothing I am overlooking? My last question is trying to get my sleeping bag into its compression sack is quite a chore, I'm folding it in half long way then in half the narrow way and rolling it up as tight as I can. Are there any better ways to do this?

Thanks for all your help.