My bad, sorry! Hard to summarize previous relevant bits of a thread, it was balzaccom that reckoned the Pocket Rocket is the perfect stove with no reason to switch.

And indeed, given that he already owns the Pocket Rocket, I at least wouldn't prioritize that very high on the list of things to think about. Despite my personal preference for an alcohol stove there are good reasons that so many people use the cannisters.

And ditto, the wood stoves look pretty attractive to me, I assume you're thinking along the line of the Bushbuddy Ultra, or even more appealing to me is the sound of the upcoming Bushcooker Lt I. One thing that gives me pause there is local regulating authorities. While true that one is almost never checked, I'd like to see various official bodies make rulings on whether a small wood/twig burning stove is allowed in places and at times when "fires" are not allowed !
The other thing is the need to be able to build a (very) small fire when it's hard to find any dry wood of any sort. On the ease-of-use hierarchy, that IMO puts the wood burning stoves lower than alcohol, which in turn is lower than cannister.