Welcome!

As far as the pack, I'd suggest two things: 1) buy it last, and buy it at a store instead of online, and 2) drag all your gear, including the food sack you plan to carry, with you to that store. Load up the pack you're interested in and walk around the store with it. That way you learn two things: whether it's large enough for the load you want to take, and how it feels fully loaded. (If it's a good shop, the staff will be experienced and can give you loading suggestions.)

Sleeping bag doesn't sound too bad; TNF used to be the gold standard; now, I don't know - they got out of the market for about 10 years, but seem to be trying a comeback. If it were me starting out, I'd look at Western Mountaineering or, if those are beyond what you want to spend, Marmot.

For two-person tents, my preference is Big Agnes, particularly their UL and SL lines.

For stoves, the lightest will be the Snow Peak Gigapower or Lite Max, paired with a Snow Peak Trek 700, 900, or 1400 pot (depending on how much water you need to boil. If all you're doing is boiling water, I'd probably go for light.

However, don't rule out the Jetboil PCS. It weighs half a pound more than the Gigapower/Trek 700 combo (but only about 4 ounces less than the other two pots.) But, on a long trip the Jetboil makes up the weight by fuel efficiency. If I'm boiling water 2 - 3 times a day, I need two cylinders for a week-long trip with the Snow Peak combo, but only one cylinder with the Jetboil. (A cylinder weighs about half a pound, full.) The Jetboil has another advantage: the insulated pot keeps food warmer, longer. (I pour freeze-dried food into a pot rather than pouring water into the bag; it avoids dealing with a piece of wet, greasy trash. If you like cooking in the bag, there's no difference.)