I would remove:

.410 shotgun - anything you would shoot in self defense (such as bears) would merely be annoyed; anything you would shoot for food (doves, etc) would have to be in season, and then you'd get to clean them... if you are worried about people a 4 oz pepper spray from Longs shot in the eyeball works and is much easier to keep at the ready.
.410 shotgun Slugs
.410 shotgun 6-7 ½ shot
Magnesium striker - matches, emergency storm matches, and bic lighter will be lighter even if you carry all three
Snake bite kit - others have commented on this
Stuff sacks - take just enough to be organized
Dry bag for wet cloths - why? dry bags are to keep things dry. Wet clothes can be dried overnight if it's not raining, if you aren't packing cotton, or hang wet stuff on the pack.
Pari-cord - okay, but there are lighter alternatives like mason line, triptease, etc.
Map w/ protective case - map in a ziploc works fine.
Multi tool - and a knife? pick one.
Giant orange garbage bag - I use a trash compactor bag as a pack liner, drop cloth under my hammock, washing machine, or whatever else - it doesn't have to be 'giant'
Axe - if you can't break it with your hands it probably shouldn't go in the fire. in some Sierra locations fires aren't allowed anyway.
Shovel - unless this is a little trowel, it's not necessary. Some say a trowel isn't necessary either - sticks work too.

Weights of specific items can be cut by taking other items that work just as well - a bivy instead of a two person tent, for example - but those are personal choices to be made depending on your level of comfort and experience with backpacking.

http://hikeandbackpack.com