For me, the shotgun, fishing gear, and harmonica would be off the list. However, if you have a valid need (and hunting, fishing, and making music are valid needs - we all have our own forms of recreation) leave them in. You probably shouldn't count on catching fish or finding game to eat, though; take along enough food for when you come up empty hunting or fishing.

One other thought: you include a list of phone numbers, which infers that you'll be carrying your cell phone. Why not just program the numbers into it? (If you aren't carrying a cell phone, ignore this.)

"Dry bag for wet clothes" - how much wet clothing do you intend to generate? If you're talking about your swim trunks, just take a couple safety pins (which should be in your first aid/repair kit anyhow) and hang the swim trunks from your pack - they'll probably be dry pretty quickly.

Speaking of swim trunks: I hike in nylon shorts with a mesh liner (no extra underwear to carry.) On those hot summer days when I take a dip, I go in shorts and all, then just wear them until they dry (usually a couple of hours, at most.)

I would also agree with the first poster's suggestions.