In my opinion you have just about everything you need plus a lot more. One thing I would add would be a butane lighter for regular use and save the sparker for emergencies. The matches are not as waterproof as the lighter. Also, I don't see raingear on the list.

Now, going down your list to suggest things you can leave behind:
If you are going to be staying on trails, leave the GPS behind and its spare batteries. You'll save nearly a pound here.
Unless you will be going in hunting season, I don't see any real need for the shotgun or its ammo. You will save between 5 and 10 pounds here.
Unless you are going to where the Bear Vault is required use an Ursack instead. You will save nearly 2 lb.
You won't need the snake bite kit. These are no longer recommended treatment for snake bite. Minus a few ounces
The multi tools that I am familiar with are heavy (3-5 oz) and have features that are not needed. I use a Swiss Army (Victorinox) Executive at 1.5 oz.
If you will be wearing underwear, use that for swimming and leave the trunks at home. Minus perhaps 6 oz.
Not sure what the giant orange garbage bag is for, you can carry your garbage in a 1 gal ziplock
If you are taking a multi-tool or small Swiss Army knife you won't need another knife.
The axe and the shovel are unnecessary and heavy.
You can use a tent stake or a stick for the potty trowel.
The reflective blanket will be unnecessary if you have the proper gear.

This is just my first pass through your list. I am certain that others on this forum will have their suggestions as well. One thing, it would be helpful if we were to know what kind of tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and pack you plan to use. Poor choice of these items can make your pack ten to fifteen pounds heavier than necessary.

Good luck with getting ready.

One other thing, a proper selection of clothing can work as part of your sleep system. A lot of people on this forum, including me, will carry a sleeping bag weighing a bit more than a pound and then wear some or all of their clothing to bed to extend the temperature range of the bag. So, don't separate clothing from your gear list it is an unworkable distinction.

Edited by Pika (05/22/09 11:57 AM)