I have to disagree with the poster who states that a singlewall tent for all weather conditions is impossible; my experience does not bear this out. I bought my first SW tent, an Early Winters Gore-Tex Light Dimension in early 1978 and used it for almost 20 years extensively, until it was just totally worn out.

I lived in this tent for a month in early spring in the lower Flathead Valley in B.C. without ANY difficulty with condensation. I used it in every season of the year and my only complaint was it was difficult to erect and too bright in colour for a hunter.

I bought a Bibler Solo Dome in 1991 and used it on the "Eastern Slopes" of the Canadian Rockies and here in B.C., until 2007, it was too confining and not of the superb quality of the Early Winters, but, it did the job.

In 2006, I bought an Integral Designs MKI-XL and this is the BEST singlewall tent I have ever had or used. It is better made than Bibler's, easier to erect and the design is more weather-proof; I have lived alone in the most remote parts of B.C. for extended periods and this tent would be among my 4-5 top choices for such use, without question.

I would strongly suggest an I.D. "Yukon" for your needs and get the larger vestibule, this is one FINE shelter for ANY conditions and I wish I had one...and I have two I.D.s, two Hillebergs and a Kifaru 8-man, so, I gotta be pretty impressed to recommend this.

If, you decide to go with a double wall, I would pick the Hilleberg Jannu, the other tent I would love to own and either of these WILL do ANYTHING ANYWHERE that you will ever want to do....or, if you want a bit more space in a SW tent, go with the I.D. MKIII.

I see nothing on the current market that is equal to I.D. and Hilleberg and the seemingly high cost of these is acceptable in view of what you get for your $$$$$$. HTH.