arizona:

Awesome shot! We want to view more. Now there's some depth-of-field ( -- are you sure you didn't have a lens that tilted down to change the plane of focus? grin) Did you use a reflective white screen for fill in, BTW? Like to hear more particulars on that shot.

I see you're into aerial photography -- real aerial photography -- and while hoping not to divert JP's thread, want to show you this gizmo we saw in Arches NP two years ago:

The "operator" (from WA state, I believe) whipped this 6-foot chopper out of his SUV and sent it off into the sky with a fancy pro Canon DSLR attached. (It's between the "legs.")

His girlfriend in the car's seat viewed what the camera would take on her laptop screen. I would love to see what pix he took with it. Got a feeling this doesn't qualify as a "poor man's" version of aerial photography, even when compared to taking the photographer up. (I'd do the poor man's version: duct tapin' the camera to a long aluminum pole with one of those old pneumatic shutter release cables attached.) blush

arizona, have you got more images on a website? thanks

(avatar: raptor, Lake Dillon)